Monday, October 20, 2014

Six Month Anniversary!

Well it has been six months thus far!

I feel that, for the most part, my deconversion is fairly complete. I am sure there are still things I will have to learn, things to adjust to, and things to forget. I have certainly experienced all of the 5 Phases of Deconversion (this will be presented in a future post).

Time has marched on and, as I slowly start to settle into the life of an apatheist, atheist, agnostic, or whatever the hell I am (which is another thing I've learned: I don't have to accept any given label other than my name, and I can even change that) I am finding that I need this particular forum less and less.

No disrespect to you, my reader, but I can't make this blog and my raging lack of belief the central focus of my life. It is time for me to shift perspectives and start fully living this one life I have to live.

It is true that I want to, in part, turn this site into a resource for other Christians who are toying with joining reality; so in order to do that (and to do the aforementioned perspective shifting) I will no longer be posting on a weekly basis, but rather a bi-monthly basis.

This will allow me to work on bringing resources, media, and higher-quality posts.

I will miss our weekly chats, but trust me: the best is yet to come.

See you in two weeks,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment