Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A break...

My dear friends and readers, I have to take a break.

It is not for lack of topic, as I still have more to say. But unfortunately this time of year is the busiest time of year for me, and I am finding it increasingly difficult to find the free time to dedicate to the type and quality of posts I want here.

Unfortunately the way timing works in my life, everything has to hit the fan at the same time. My family has been thrown into a needlessly dramatic situation; the result of which will be me and my husband moving out of our current home and moving in with my grandmother to help care for her.

Any and all prayers will be appreciated...

..for a good laugh. Honestly, don't waste your time.

At any rate, I am going to hold off on publishing more posts until after the new year. I may try to sneak one or two in, for Christmas or whatever, but no promises.

Thank you for your understanding.

See you... soon,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment